This year we had all three, so it looks like we are off to a good start. You won't be seeing Keion in any of these pictures as he spent his first New Years away from his parents.
They had a youth activity that he went to instead of hanging with us.
Wii Fit is no joke. Those of you who have tried it can attest to the work-out you can get from doing it.
Kylan and Dan are really enjoying watching the girls play Wii. Kylan is playing on his iPhone, of course.
MarioKart was a mad battle, first with the girls and then the guys.



The guys also had a bout of ping-pong. Those days of playing in the lounge during medical school are paying off. (You K-ville girls all know what I'm talking about, how many of your husbands bought new paddles and balls while they were there??)
Sara said her mom would be appalled by the looks of these brownies she made. So if you are reading this just know that I didn't take the best picture and these brownies were heavenly. A gooey mess for Sara to dish up but oh-so yummy. (I think Sara gets her hostessing skills from her mom!!)
The wild crazy party animals..well most of us!
I haven't really thought about my New Years resolutions. I know I want to get back to running, as soon as some of this snow melts. I hope my leg/butt muscle is completely healed. Kristi, if you don't get in the St.George marathon let's do a different one. I really want to do one. Just to say I've done it. What I would really like to do is run 2 my whole life. One to qualify for Boston and Boston.
The wild crazy party animals..well most of us!
I haven't really thought about my New Years resolutions. I know I want to get back to running, as soon as some of this snow melts. I hope my leg/butt muscle is completely healed. Kristi, if you don't get in the St.George marathon let's do a different one. I really want to do one. Just to say I've done it. What I would really like to do is run 2 my whole life. One to qualify for Boston and Boston.I'll have to think about it some more. Running that much means I have to sacrifice time with the family and with Kylan's work schedule time together is a treat I don't want to give up easily.
Everything else on this end is going well. The semester is almost over and that means we are half way done with the school year. Where does the time go?
I hope you all are enjoying 2009 as much as we are.



3 comments:
Yeah, Will's ping pong time investment during med school is paying off big time. My parents have a table and he was the champ over Christmas. Also he beat my really cocky cousin who is in the navy and never loses at anything. The party looked like fun, who doesn't have a wii these days... what's next!!!
It seems like you guys are always having so much fun. That's great. Sadly, Warren doesn't get to use his fine tuned ping pong skills much these days, but we still own a paddle and several ping pong balls.
That gooey mess looks yummy!!!
Post a Comment