Friday, July 3, 2009

Grandma turns 89!

"Grandma Great" turned 89 yestersday. I had great intentions of having this post on her actual birthday but somehow the day slipped away from me.
I guess it is time to start making lists. I don't do well with extra time on my hands, somehow I waste it away, probably looking at everyone's blogs!
We are so lucky to have wonderful grandmas. I have two of my grandmas still living and Kylan also has both of his. All of them are the best.
Keion loves Grandma J for introducing him to his favorite candy, the tootsie roll.
I remember being a kid, well I was closer to 10 or 11, and grandma would tell my sister and I to take off our shirts when we were hot. We would run around outside all day like that.
Good thing I was a late bloomer!
Good thing she also lived in the country.
She was also the same grandma who wanted to take us down the street to a grave yard to play ghost in the grave yard. Do any of you remember playing that game when you were younger?
I think we all were too chicken to go. My grandma is a dare devil!
We love our grandma's and feel so blessed to have them with us. We cherish any time we have with them.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: