Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Anniversary..late

Our 6th wedding anniversary was this past Saturday.
We didn't get to do much celebrating as Kylan and Keion had a campout Friday
night and I was running the CRIM Saturday morning.
We decided to do a little celebration with Keion that Sat. night.
It's his anniversary too afterall, as you can see he was there when we got married so
he always says "what are WE doing for OUR anniversary?", it's the cutest darn thing
ever.
We picked up pizza and a movie for a quiet night at home. When we pulled into the
subdivision all the kids were outside playing. I asked Keion if he would rather go
outside and play with his friends. He said, "no, we are celebrating our anniversary!"

wedding

Kylan and I rarely do gifts for one another, usually something small but now that we have jobs and not loan money we decided to get a gift together. We are going to get a trainer for our bikes so we have some form of exercise we can do during the LONG winter months. This means we will also have to get road tires for the bikes and some biking shorts, my bootay was a little sore just from trying it out a couple times.
Kylan and I will also have a date by ourselves this next weekend. Kylan has dinner plans somewhere but has yet to fill me in on where.
It's hard to think that it has been 6 years already. Life has thrown many obstacles our way but tackling them together has made it much easier.
We couldn't be happier with where our life adventures have taken us. Hopefully we have many more years in store.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I just shed a tear reading that! Keion is so precious! Your 6 year anniversary means that's 6 years Keion has been away from me. Sad day! Move back!
Mikkel

Anonymous said...

I think I just shed a tear reading that! Keion is so precious! Your 6 year anniversary means that's 6 years Keion has been away from me. Sad day! Move back!
Mikkel

karrie jo Winder said...

I don't remember Keion being so little... He is so cute! I too want a trainer. No biking outside in the winter for me. 6 years, WAY TO GO! I am also with Mikkel, COME HOME!

karrie jo Winder said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Burrups said...

That is the sweetest picture! I love that you are holding Keion's hand. Congrats on the big 6!!

Laura said...

i remember this day as if it were yesterday. you guys are so special. darling picture! love you.

Melissa said...

Congrats! I am pretty sure we have the exact same wedding dress! How funny.

valerie said...

Congrats!! Love the picture!! Such a sweet family you have!!

Small House said...

Happy ANNIVERSARY!!!! I'm catching up on your post's and it looks as though all is well with all of you!!!
Have a great day.
Sandra

Maren said...

Awww! Look at that little boy by your side. Adorable. If I would have seen this blog early enough, I would have suggested that he take you to dinner at Damons. We just went for the first time last weekend. It's such a romantic and delicious eatery in Grand Blanc. Tee hee. Hope you had a great celebration. -M

Kristi said...

Yup...I'm shedding a tear too. I love that Keion celebrates with you. How fun to get trainers and ride together all winter long!

Jen said...

Happy 6th!! That is an awesome picture, and so funny that he calls it "our" anniversary. Hope it was a good day.

DeGooyer Family said...

I love this picture!!!