You would think that after all the running I do I would be a walking toothpick. Sadly, this is not the case. I'm not saying I'm large or anything but I definitely don't have the typical runners body. Maybe it has something to do with this pie below..
It is now more than half gone and I'm the only one eating it. I made it the other night for fun and it is the first pie I've made by myself. No store bought crust or anything.Yes, I am proud. I don't bake. When I do, it tastes bad...real bad! This pie though, was pretty darn good, and super easy to make.
Hey, it's also a healthy too, it has bananas in it! It made me think of my father in-law who loves pie. Too bad that didn't rub off onto Kylan so I wasn't eating this thing by myself.
On another note.
Keion has a soccer tournament this weekend. His team won. They smashed all the other teams.
Keion had 6 or 8 goals, I thought 2 in each game, which would be 8, but I could be wrong.
I'll have more pictures to share in the next couple days.
Oh ya, Keion is on a new team. Well, same team, new club and new coach. WAZA FC.
Lastly, my friend is selling a bunch of stuff. I should post more of it on here. Only those who live around here would benefit from it but she has some cool stuff.One fun thing is this door.
It is huge and looks so cool.
What could you do with a door like this?
Any ideas?



10 comments:
No ideas with the door but YES please to the pie! I LOVE pie and if it was here at my house, it would be gone.
You could make it into a sweet headboard.
Most people would die for a body like yours. You look gorgeous even if you do eat pie. By the way, send me the recipe. Anything easy is great at my house. Especially when feeding 5 starving kidos.
I know just who you are talking about when it comes to the loving to eat! So funny!
I will have to tell Darin that you went to the Buick Open...he will be so jealous. Darin loved going to the Firestone tournament in Akron! Looks like you guys are having a great summer in Michigan.
Hang it on the wall going up your stairs, or a headboard is good too. I need some good suggestions for my next read. Send me some titles please!:)
Cut it in half and put both side by side to make a cool headboard. I just saw that on a design show recently and was wishing I had a door :)
Turn the door side ways, add a knob and you have a cute head board, ahh just went back to see what people said so I guess you get the idea:) Nice job on the pie, I thought it was a lemon cream, those are my fav and super easy too. I have a recipe for one on my blog, I am sure it is similar.
I was thinking paint it black, distress it and hang it on the wall. It would look cool. Did my lemon cake turn out Ok for you? I could eat a lot of that stuff! Your pie looks great. That is a big deal, a pie from scratch. Nice work!
Post a Comment