This is his summer home that I was talking about, ya not too shabby!
The night began with a little game of 2 hand touch football. (Is there anyone else out there as excited as I am for the football season to begin?)
Keion was practicing his moves. He starts football practice the end of the month. Crazy.

We hit the lake with full force. We took out both boats, the pontoon and the ski boat. The kidshad a blast doing weird jumps into the water.


Kylan did great on the wakeboard. We wish we had a boat and envy all of you who have one.
I think Keion's favorite part was the Sea-Doo!


After working up an appetite we had a delicious dinner catered from the Penalty Box (owned by a past Red Wings player, of course!). Oh wait, that yummy fruit on most of the plates is a creation I brought. I should have taken a picture but didn't. I carved a watermelon and used it as a serving boat for the fruit. It wasn't as good as the picture I was trying to copy but the fruit was super yummy. Recipe here.
Couldn't end the night without some Smores!!
We are so blessed to be in such a great ENT program. Everyone is wonderful and the doctors that mentor and teach Kylan are great. We couldn't be happier with where we are in life right now.We also got this gem from Dr. Mukkamala. Someone gave it to him and it was just sitting around collecting rust. I was talking about his firepit and saying how much I wanted one. Kylan was suppose to get one for Father's Day but that never happened.
Anyway, a little spray paint later...
..and waah-la! A sweet fire pit for us to roast Smores right in our backyard. I can't wait to try a new creation one of our friends told us about. Chocolate graham crackers with white chocolate and coconut marshmellows. Mmmm, I can't wait!



3 comments:
That looked like a lot of fun. I can't believe that is his summer house!! If he needs anyone to live there in the winter feel free to give him my name and number!!! Happy smore eating.
Smore recipe? Are you kidding me? Tomorrow is my grocery day. I WILL get the goods for smores! I ate 8 roasted mellows in one sitting at camp. Everyone thought I was a pig. I was ticked that they noticed, because at 8, I was just getting started, but after all the comments, I quit.
Ahh...that's my kind of summer party. It looked like so much fun. And I would love to do your family pictures!! We'll have to combine minds for it. I'm in the little girl mode--you know, everyone snuggling and holding hands. Not sure if Keion would be up for that :) But we could pull off something. Let's chat sometime.
Post a Comment