Most of them were taken outside with the bright sun shining and the kids bright eyed and bushy tailed.
Well, Keion also got his picture taken but as you know the mornings are quite hectic around our house.
I finish teaching seminary at 6:45 just as Keion is waking up. I take 15 minutes to get my lunch ready, change my clothes (if I'm not wearing a skirt to school) and make sure Keion is out of the shower and getting his clothes on.
I leave before Keion so my only chance to get a picture was just as I was ready to run out the door.
He did not want his picture taken but guess what, I took it anyway. Does he look like he is truly awake? Yeah, I don't think so.

Keion is now in 7th grade and loving it. He currently plays football and soccer. It keeps me extremely busy. He is so much fun. He cracks Kylan and I up all the time. We are so proud of him and know that he is going to have another great year.



4 comments:
What a cute guy....I don't really feel like I can call him a kid anymore. We miss you Keion and hope you have a really great 7th grade year.
I wish I looked that good when I woke up!! Watch out ladies, here comes Keion! That guy is going to break some hearts. Good luck in 7th grade. Good luck to you too Danette!
Keion is so handsome! 7th grade? Wow, what a big year!
Keion you are so c---woops, handsome. Keeps the girls away. You are growing up way too fast. Keep you mom and dad sharp. Enjoy 7th grade. Mostly enjoy all the sports lined up for the year. Love you!!!
Post a Comment