Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Commitment

Blogging has now become an event filled with stages.
First I have to take the pictures.
Next they are loaded on the computer.
Pictures have to be formatted to fit on the blog.
The pictures have to be loaded to photobucket.
After photobucket the pictures make it to the blog.
Finally I have to try and explain what has happened in the last month since I posted last.
Ughhh.
Every step takes a day. Time is limited around here.
For now, the pictures are on the computer...
Hopefully a post will be coming shortly.

5 comments:

Small House said...

I hear ya. I've been debating rather or not to keep blogging. I LOVE visiting, but I'm having such a hard time finding time to blog. Have a great day.
Sandra

Burrups said...

I hope you can squeeze in the time because I have missed hearing about what is going on with you guys. Hope all is well you way!!

Kristi said...

Ditto girl....Ditto!

Jen said...

Right there with you!

Bonnie said...

So true.