I pretty much have to drag him to it but once he received all these awards, I know he was feeling pretty good! (my fav is the basket weaving badge!)

Do you know what else makes going to Scouts worth it?
Yes, the treats they give you after.

During the Court of Honor they had this great idea that the moms should get a pin for their boys advancement. Wonder why they do that???
I got this HUGE piece of bling that we couldn't stop laughing over.
I wanted to find a way to wear it to school, the kids would have loved it and then probably would have tried to steal it.


Scouting really is a great program. I'm not sure we do it like we are suppose to but I know it teaches Keion some valuable lessons. Plus, I get some great accessories!!



4 comments:
I loved Scouts as a child and learned some very valuable lessons. How many other people know how to cook dinner on top of a coffee can?
Awesome job Keion!! (you too mom!)
Suh-weet, baby! Looks good with your shirt.
Mom's get the bling for sewing the badges on! Tip to the badge sew-er-on-er - use clear thread, ir matches everything. I speak from experience. Suzie
Post a Comment