I've got it! Keion and one of his buddies (if we can talk him into it) are going to be Thing 1 and Thing 2 for Halloween. It's going to be awesome. I've got to start on it now, I can't wait until the last minute like I usually do. Thanks for the suggestions.
I love that you read nienie! Did you see Steph on Oprah? I went to high school with the clark family, they are awesome! You need to read cjane as well! Hope the peterson family is doing well....your time will be up before you know it!!
3 comments:
I cannot wait until Halloween to see Keion... It is going to be awesome!!!
Can't wait for the post of Thing 1 and Thing 2.
I love that you read nienie! Did you see Steph on Oprah? I went to high school with the clark family, they are awesome! You need to read cjane as well! Hope the peterson family is doing well....your time will be up before you know it!!
Post a Comment