Happy Thanksgiving, ya'll!
Keion's birthday was a lot of fun this year.
Grandma Jan was in town so she was able to celebrate with us.
Before Keion went trick-or-treating and his friends came over, we did the hunt for his presents.
We had some pretty good clues that were cracking us up. Any hidding place in the bathroom allows for good humor!
Here are a couple pics of Keion looking for his presents.



We know he liked at least one of the gifts he got!

Getting dressed for Trick-or-treating, this is the last year, I swear.

There really is something wrong with this picture. It cracks ( no pun intended!) me up.
Here are the boys right after they got back from collecting a "butt" (Keion's costume) load of candy. Way too much but most of it was chocolate so we were excited to raid the bags. The boys were watching a scary movie.

What else do you expect from teenage boys.
Pat and Norma stopped by.
The birthday cake that was an ice cream cake. Keion doesn't like cake so this is the next best thing, or even better in my opinion.
Make a wish.


I'm so happy the Pullins' introduce us to this brown bag game. The boys loved it.

They would do all that they could to distract each other.
It was such a fun night. This party made us realize why it is so important for us to get our basement finished. Boys are messy, loud and very obnoxious.
They are also a ton of fun.
Kylan, his mom, and I locked ourselves up in our room and watched a movie while the boys watched their scary movies downstairs. It was a great time.
I just realized I forgot to add the pics of Keion opening his gift from his great grandma. I'll have to get those on here. It is always Keion's favorite part about his birthday.



6 comments:
13 seems so wrong. Happy Birthday Keion!
So is this paper bag a game I can use to keep 30 teenagers entertained for about 30 minutes? I need your help, asap!!! I'm in charge of putting together a game for mutual in a ward where I know nothing about the kids. Do you have any great ideas?
You have a teenager!!! WOW! And scary!!! Hope you're doing well. =)
I can't belive how grown up my little nephew is becoming. It just goes too fast! He is such an amazing kid. His birthday looked like a blast. It makes me happy to see him surrounded by so many fun friends.
Post a Comment