but this was a BIG one!
Kylan and his mom worked on painting the basement and let me tell you,
they had a blast, can't you tell by the look on their faces???


The end is in site. I'm hoping that the basement is finished before Christmas.
More pics of all the construction that has been going on around here when
we finish.




2 comments:
Oh my gosh, I can't even begin to tell you how jealous I am of your basement. I just hope we have our sheet rock up before christmas and we started before you guys! It's looking good... You've to LOVE Mother in-laws! Jan has to be a keeper, painting on vacation... she is the BEST!
I have to say first, I DID have fun!!!!! I worked hard to convince Kylan he was having fun! But somehow I the painting was more successful.
A shout of thanks to Karrie Jo. I am definitely a KEEPER, right Danette? I don't know about the BEST, but I definitely have a great daughter-in-law.
Post a Comment