I really don't think this "holiday" is that big of a deal. You should be telling the people you love that you love them all the time and showing them all the time, not just on Feb. 14th. I know it is not that cut and dry but you know what I mean.I think those who don't have a Valentine think more about this "holiday" than those who do.
With all that said, I did get Kylan and Keion the traditional caramel chocolate covered heart and some buckeye chocolates (I get them the caramel heart every year). A friend made them and let me tell you, they are the best chocolates ever.
If you are local and need a gift for someone and want to do a sweet treat, I'll give you her number, her work is to die for.
I hope you are all having a "love"ly day and tell those you love, you love them EVERYDAY!



1 comment:
I LOVE YOU!
Kristi
Post a Comment