Sunday, March 21, 2010

Basketball Season

Basketball season has finally come to a close, just in time to spend hours in front of the t.v. watching more basketball! Gotta love the NCAA tourney.
Keion's team was out of this world. I know as parents we always say that but really, this team he was on this year, was amazing.
They hold the new record for most points scored in a season (even with playing one less game) and also the record for least points scored against.
So to put it in simpler terms, the are the offensive and defensive record holders.
They were also undefeated.
In the last home game they called the parents out on the court and the boys gave their mamma's a flower.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

This is a picture of all the boys at their banquet. It was fun and I will share more pictures later.
Photobucket

I still plan on sharing the tips Kevin gave me. They are more specific to me but I think he gave some general tips that could help everyone.
Life is still busy. We have a week off of Keion playing two sports, he plays soccer year round so that is always going on and then track starts next week. I'm not sure what he is going to run but it's good that he stays active. Wish we could say the same for his parents :(
The weather has been sunny and warm and it has made everyone more happy.
Spring break is right around the corner and Mikkel and Jared (bro. & sis.) will be coming to visit, we can't wait.
Have a happy week, y-all!

4 comments:

Burrups said...

Love the pics!! That is awesome they had such a studly team!

Sara said...

Sad we didn't get to go to a game and cheer on Keion!!!

Kristi said...

You guys look great! What a beautiful fam. Keion, you're such a stud! Please come to the west for college so we can finally cheer for our little athletic star! Miss you guys.....

karrie jo Winder said...

Way to go Keion! I hope you guys have a great time with Jared and Mikkel. I can't wait until it's my turn to come out.