Friday, April 9, 2010

Easter Morning

The Easter Bunny visits our house on Saturday morning.
It makes it so we don't have to rush through the baskets and then try and be ready for church on time.
This way we can enjoy the excitement of the Easter Bunny on Sat. and then on Sunday celebrate the resurrection of our Savior without the distraction of candy and Easter egg hunts.

Here are a few photos from Sat. morning.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
Then it was time for the Easter Egg Hunt.
We don't mess around with candy, it is nothing but money in these eggs.
My parents usually have a 50 dollar golden egg, ours was only 20.
That didn't stop these guys from competing for it.
Photobucket

Photobucket
The boys kept following Mikkel around because she is notorious for finding the golden egg.
She didn't like that.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
And I don't blame her because that is how Keion found the golden egg!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Check out their grillz!
They got them from the Easter Bunny in their baskets.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Our Easter was a blast. We hope yours was too.
I'm also curious, does anyone else celebrate the Easter Bunny on Sat.?

6 comments:

karrie jo Winder said...

Yes, we still celebrate on Saturday. You guys look like you had such a good time! You can tell Big J LOVES his jacket. Good Job Easter Bunny!

hayley said...

I think those are all great ideas, Saturday, the money the competition. I like it all:)

Kristi said...

We do! Ha, Ha
The pics. were awesome! I wish we were rich and could have flown out there too! The Easter Bunny spoiled those fools!

Anonymous said...

We were spoiled fools! I really did a lot of maturing this year during the Easter egg hunt. I could have beat Keion up for the egg, but I resisted. It was one of the best Easters ever! And yes, Big J loved the jacket. He hasn't taken it off yet. Oh and I've impressed all of my friends with my new grillz! Classy! Thanks for spoiling us.
Mikkel

Small House said...

Glad you had a great Easter. Love the $$ idea. I think we might try that next year!!
Have a great day.
Sandra

Kandyce McCracken said...

we celebrate on saturday. When I was a kid we were the only ones. I love seeing more people celebrate that way. We love it.