Keion had such a great time with his cousins, Everett, Liam and baby Vivian (not pictured).

We gave Liam a razor for his birthday, both boys enjoyed it!




These boys really know how to send you off. Nothing but the best from these two. Love those kids to pieces. Keion would love it if someone in our family would move closer... I'm sure they will all be waiting for us to move to them.

Kirsten and Dale also introduced us to the slushy maker! Oh let me tell you, it is the best summer treat out there and we stopped at Shoplift-ko, aka Shopko, to get one for ourselves. I will post more about slushies later.



1 comment:
Sure glad those kids are so cute since their mom is lookin' so trashy! ;) ugh, what a gross picture of me. I don't even have the "Christmas morning excuse" Great pics of the kids! You got Vivian in the last picture. :)
Post a Comment