


Did I really expect anything less than this the first day back to school?


Sorry folks, no happy, smiley boy standing in the front yard perked and ready for school.
Just an annoyed boy who is bothered that I'm still trying to take these first day of school pictures! Plus, the boy was trying to talk on his phone. Duh, mom. (oh ya, we didn't go to bed until after midnight as well because we were up watching the Boise State football game.)
We are both back to work. Keion doing school work and double sports and me, well I'm on another adventure with a new class. Well, half of them are new.
But nothing really has changed, we love each other to DEATH!


I hate that I don't have time to keep up and blog. I still check out all of your blogs but don't always have time to respond.
This is always a crazy time for us. I'm still teaching seminary so no more free time for me. Oh well, I make up for it all summer long by being lazy and visiting the cutest kids on earth.. my nieces and nephews.
Check out these funny pics I never got to post from our trip west.




Speaking of cute nephews, my sister in-law just had a baby today. Yeah! One more to add to the brood and keep the family tree growing. Hopefully we will get a pic that we can post soon or later, they are always more cute later.
Good chatting with all of you again, sorta!



2 comments:
I think those pictures will be great to show to his friends when he is in Jr. High... Send copies my way! Miss you guys, hopefully we'll see you in Jan.
Keion is getting so grown up. He is such a handsome kid! Love the pics. with Beck. They make me wanna smooch his chunky cheeks. Love that kid!
Post a Comment