Keion's team has advanced up to another league. The club he plays for is new and so they have to prove themselves before they can advance to a tougher division.
Winning ever game last spring was proof enough!
Keion has always played a variety of positions but this year he has started on left defense. He plays the entire match and only moves up when he sees the opening from the defensive end or when the game is tied or we are behind with only a few minutes left, the coach moves Keion to forward to try to get a score... and usually they do!
So far they are 3-0 in league play.








Keion is also playing the other football. He plays wide receiver in the Z position.
They haven't played a game yet but we are hoping for a better season than last year.
Just yesterday I was called to pick him up early from practice because the coach thought he had possibly broken his elbow.
The doctor in the house believes it is only a deep bruise.
I will take a picture once Keion gets home. Shortly after he got home from practice he put an ice pack on it and left to go on a canoe trip. He is happy he won't have to row!



4 comments:
It pains me that you guys live so far away and we don't get to see Keion play sports! These are great pics. Danette. You have a knack for photography, girl!
I believe you paddle a canoe, but you row a boat. Oh, Danette - you make me chuckle!! Suzie
Thanks, Suzie. As you can tell I don't do either of those activities! I'm not surprised that you knew what was right though, you girl scout!
Thanks for the pics of Keion. I must say that the music that was playing when I opened it was wonderful and went along so well with the feelings of watching Keion. "I Love to the Temple"
Post a Comment