Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas 2010

Christmas Eve was the same ol'. Chinese takeout, games, a movie and opening of the new pj's and family exchange gift.
I bought Keion's pj's thinking they were going to fit for sure. I think he grew since then...
Photobucket
Photobucket
I think he ended up changing out of them to go to bed because they were so small and tight.
After Keion went to bed the fun began..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ok, some of the fun. This project had us up until after 3:00 a.m.
Photobucket
But it was all worth it the next morning.
Christmas stockings first.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
These undies were a hit. Guys and their under-roos, you will see soon what I mean.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Now for the gifts under the tree. Notice how Keion got a pair of bball shorts and put them on over the top of his pj's. More of that coming soon too.
Photobucket
He was pumped to find tickets to a game in this little package and then even more so when he saw who would be in town playing..
Photobucket
The Heat! We realized as soon as LeBron left Cleveland that we weren't fans of the Cavs as much as we were LeBron (although the way he left was just down right wrong). Piston's are going down!
Photobucket
Bocce ball!
Photobucket
Photobucket
One more tiny one..
Photobucket
The gift you can never go wrong with..MONEY!
Photobucket
Santa surprised Kylan with one more gift too. He had to figure out the clue which he struggled with.
Photobucket
Photobucket
The project that had us up all night was a hit!
Photobucket
Fortunately for us Keion slept in until 8:00 but by 9:30, I was out.
Photobucket
I can't believe another year has come and gone. It's sad really. Keion is 14 and in a few short years he will be off to college then mission and then marriage, ahhhhh.
We have already decided to start spending our Christmas's somewhere warm. Kylan picked up passport packets for us yesterday. Keion and I need to get one because we are making this happen. New tradition and it will be awesome!!
We hope you all had a wonderful holiday too.

2 comments:

karrie jo Winder said...

Looks like you guys had an awesome Christmas. I am lovin the tight PJ's, if anyone can pull them off it's Keion! Take me with you when you head somewhere warm.

Kristi said...

....and take me too! What a grand plan.

Ditto to what Karrie said about the PJ'S!

Your tree is beautiful.

I envied you on the couch taking a blissful nap.

Love fusball (sp?) and so wish were lived closer so we could have had a Christmas day tourney!

Love and miss you guys.....