What does that mean...
I can get caught up on everything I've been neglecting, including this blog.
I'm posting about Keion's birthday, that is how far behind I am.
It was the big 14 this year.
The voice is getting deeper and the legs are getting longer.
Crazy to think he will be in high school next year...yikes.
Gratefully this kid is easy to please.





I love this photo.
Keion was finished with opening all his gifts and Kylan secretly started calling Keion's cell phone.
When he got up to answer it, he found his final birthday gift...
a new cell phone!


We took all the kids out to eat.
They voted on Chinese buffet.
It wasn't my favorite but they were happy. (girl pictured is a sister of one of the friends Keion brought, she only joined us for a few minutes)

We then took all the boys to a haunted house. It was the first for all of them. They were scared and it was hilarious. It was a fight to see who would have to go first and be last. Everyone wanted the middle.











Food, games, dancing, playing and tons of fun later, the boys finally all went home a little after midnight.
It is always a fun time being with all the boys they are so less dramatic than girls!



4 comments:
He's the cutest kid eva!
I can't believe how grown up Keion looks. And I love your header. You are beautiful as always.
I am so HAPPY to see that he still remembers where he came from... IDAHO. Wear the ORANGE proud my nephew. He is such a cute kid. It won't be too long and you'll have to start fighting off the LADIES!
He getting so grown up! What a cutie too! Girls are way more dramatic and mine are only 5 and almost 2. Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!!!
Post a Comment