Friday, July 15, 2011

Soccer

Keion finished another year of soccer...several months ago.
I am so behind on blogging, it's pathetic.
His team took home the league championship! (Keion looks small in this pic, he is not, the boys are big)
Photobucket
Keion also tried out for a new team and made it.
It is within the same club but it is at a higher level. He will play in the new NPL league.
I am sure we will be doing more traveling but it will be fun and it will be a great opportunity for Keion to further his skills.
Oh the things we are willing to do for our kids.
These are some pics of a tournament we went to in Ohio.
Photobucket
LinkPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We met up with our friends, the Sorensen's while we were there.
They have the cutest kids!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I can't wait to tell you about all our soccer adventures.
High school soccer conditioning has already started and Keion will be trying out for the team in a couple weeks.

No comments: