4 months of this pregnancy have been one of the worst times of my life.
I have never been so sick in all my life. I have peed my pants more times while throwing up then I probably did while potty training as a toddler. It was horrible.
The baby is growing a ton and I am getting HUGE.
I should have taken a picture but I just don't like taking "pregnancy" shots, you know the ones where moms show their bump and how big they are...not my thing.
Maybe something will come up where I'm actually in a legit picture and then I will post.
Here is a shot of the lil' one... she is sucking her thumb!
She is much larger now. She is constantly on the move and I feel her kicking and moving all of the time. Kylan felt her kick for the first time last week and said it felt alien-ish.Keion has yet to want to feel, I think it wigs him out a little bit too.
The kids at school love to touch my belly and I don't mind.
I can't wait for the next couple months to fly by. I don't remember a lot about being pregnant with Keion but I do know it was much easier than what I am going through now.
It doesn't help that I feel like an old maid now compared to the 21 year old I was with Keion.
My body just isn't the same.
Both my guys at home have been extremely helpful and I wouldn't have survived without them.
Kylan really had to take over and do EVERYTHING while I was down and out.
He still does a ton and I am enjoying it while I can!
Denial and shock are finally wearing off and we are starting to get more excited about this new baby coming to our family.
Now if we could just come up with a name...any suggestions??



7 comments:
Congratulations...we are so excited for your family. It will be so fun to see what your little lady looks like, and even though you feel huge, I am confident you look great...you always do. :)
If we had had another baby, I was confident it would have been a girl...we would have named her Malorie. Picking names is so fun. :)
We are so happy for you guys! I am sorry that you have been that sick, that IS NO FUN!! Hope the last little bit goes by fast and you can have her in your home in NO TIME!!
A GiRl!! So exciting. All the pain and misery is so worth it... I too do not love pregnancy, but the end result is Amazing. I am so happy for your family:) Sounds like you have good men in your life taking care of you. I'm sure you look beautiful, as always! Thanks for the update, you made my night:))
We are so excited for you!! Girls are so much fun! I was so terribly sick with my girls so I feel for you. I hope you are getting spoiled and taking it easy. If we had another girl I would have named her Charlotte but called her Charly. I like the name Rian or Riley for a girl too:)
Jade made me throw up sick too. I've heard people say girls make you more sick. I can't wait to hear what name you come up with! Even the late 20's the body doesn't hold up, but for sure any exercise helps you feel better, especially with the recovery. You're tall, there's no way you are huge!
Oh boy do I know the feeling of the shock wearing off. It took me until about this same time with Jacie to believe I truly was pregnant, and that I was going to have a baby, even after I could already feel her move. I can't tell you enough how excited I am for you. A gift from God. Congrats again and again!!
Yeah!!! So fun, but definitely not fun being sick. I hope you are able to enjoy the next few months a little.
Post a Comment