I am not being biased when I say he was the best player on his team and proved it when he got a concussion and had to sit out for over a week.
His team had one tie and no losses at the beginning of the season and then when he was out they didn't win a game.
They played those teams again when Keion was back and they beat them! Don't get me wrong, there were other good players but Keion was the force of the team and the leading scorer.
He became notorious for last minute headers to win the game. In the final game he literally scored with 1 second left and then got a yellow card for running to midfield and with his teammates and acting like they were sitting in a boat and started rowing.
I guess it could have been seen as poor sportsmanship but we thought it was awesome! It was the perfect ending to a great season.





We have fallen in love with soccer and enjoy watching Keion play.
He is now playing for his NPL team and will be going to a tournament in Alabama the beginning of March. Unfortunately I will be stuck home waiting for the baby to come. BOOO, I love tournaments and going somewhere new. Hopefully they will have a couple more after the little one arrives and we can all go.
Keion also made the freshmen basketball team and has his first game Tues. They should be pretty good and yes, he is loaded with sports right now.



No comments:
Post a Comment