Monday, January 23, 2012

Basketball

Keion is having another wonderful year of basketball.
He is on the high school freshman team and so far they are undefeated again.
He hasn't lost a basketball game in the past 2 years, now this one too.
Winning out this season is going to be difficult though because we have had some drama with our varsity and jv teams and so they took our big men from the freshman team.
The last game we barely squeaked out a 1 pt victory. Keion played strong defense the last 8 seconds to tie up the ball and secure the win.
I thought I would go into labor.
Kylan and I were both laughing at ourselves because we couldn't stop yelling the whole game.
Sometimes you just can't help it!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Kristi said...

HATE that ya live so far away! What fun it would be to go to his games and get to see him in action, although Bob, me, you and Kylan all in the same gym yelling for the same team, might be OUT OF CONTROL! Might be, nothin'! It would definitely be a hollerin' extravaganza!

Chantel said...

He is SO grown up and SUCH a handsome kid! I hope all is going well and you can welcome your new baby into your home soon!