Sunday, March 11, 2012

February Birthdays

Kylan celebrated another birthday!
We went out to dinner as a family and then had a little celebration with friends the next day.
Nothing too exciting other than he will get golf lessons which I think he is going to enjoy.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Henry also had a birthday.
His 1st birthday...a BIG deal!
Love the theme that Sara put together, she always does a great job hosting and throwing parties.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The next party we have will be when this baby is born.
She just can't come soon enough.
A couple funny things Keion has said.."I don't know why you want her to come 2 weeks early, it is only 2 more weeks you will have to listen to her cry." and the latest.. "She can't be born on St. Patrick's Day (this is when I will be induced if she hasn't arrived on her own by then) because she will have red hair and that would be the worst life ever."
Oh this poor girl, she is doomed from the get go!

No comments: