She loves:
Her momma.
Daddy.
Keion.
Food, any kind!
Sportscenter. Seriously, it is crazy. I think she got hooked when she was just a couple months old and would sit on Keion's lap while he was watching it.
Taking baths.
Going for a run with mom.
Attention from anyone!
Shoving anything and everything in her mouth.
When daddy acts like she is an airplane.
Getting tickled.
Her toys.
She can:
Sit up on her own.
Eat big girl food.
Roll over.
Make all sorts of noises including the ever annoying high pitched squeal!
Get mom, dad, or brother to do anything she wants.
She is so spoiled. Emory and I hang out all day and then when Keion comes home from school he likes to pick her up and play with her. Then once Kylan gets home from work he takes over and has his turn playing with her. I am not sure she is going to learn to crawl or walk because someone is always holding her. I guess it all worked out for Keion and he was just as spoiled so there is hope still for her!
Emory is such a good baby and so well behaved. She is growing up so quickly. She is topping the charts at 99% for height and 98% for weight. She is now wearing 12-18 month clothes and busting out of everything she wears.
If you haven't been to visit, come soon, this lil babe won't be little for long.










2 comments:
What a doll! Those outfits are killing me:) I love it
That picture in the saucer looks almost like it is Kylan visiting from the "kids of Peterson Past"
Crazy cute!!! Words don't do her justice. Wish I could squeeze her and make her giggle! :-)
Post a Comment