What can you say and not say about this kid!
He is now a Sophmore in high school and just finished his soccer season. They went undefeated with one tie. He finally played defense, which is where he plays on his club team, and dominated. He even scored a couple goals. It was fun to finally go to his games and see the team play because last year I made it to very few.
As you can see in the pic below he was super excited to start school and even more excited to start early morning seminary. I agree with him, I don't want to get up at 5:30 either!
He also dressed up for breast cancer awareness and as always, went all out!
I then just posted some pics of soccer.
He is turning 16 in just a couple of days. So crazy. He is finishing up drivers training and hopefully takes the driving test before we get too much snow!
Basketball is right around the corner as well as club soccer so life around here is going to get even busier...if that is even possible!
Love this kid!





















3 comments:
Keion! So grown up:) DOes he play football? The boys are begging to do football and I feel pressure to steer them in the direction I want. Not so sure if football is a good route or stick with soccer? Or just keep letting them pick? Anyways, Happy Birthday Keion!!
What a rockstar this kid has turned out to be! So proud of Keion and can't wait til we get to see him more than we have been! Handsome too!
Love him too! You have great action shots of him.
Post a Comment