I know some people don't think you should do that but hey, it's what we do.
So, after church Sunday we remembered that we hadn't even taken pics of the kids and Keion was already half undressed when we called him down to come take pics.
Being a 16 year old boy you can imagine how enthusiastic he was about that. (insert sarcasm)
He was getting mad at us and tried hiding behind Emory.
She was making him laugh.
Attitude gone!
We tried to grab a few pics of Emory after Keion quickly bolted upstairs to change.
I am going to try and get all of our Christmas pics posted on here right away. I really want to do a better job with my blogging.
So many have dropped off blogging and I miss it. I don't keep track of friends and family as well. I guess everyone is on pinterest all day and too busy or just posting on Instagram. But hey, not me, I will be back here and hopefully more frequently!













1 comment:
Here, here! I need to get updated on my blog!! Ok, u are going to be my inspiration! Btw, do u do Instagram?
Hope u had a fabulous Christmas:) those 2 are cute in their Sunday Best!!
Post a Comment