Another basketball season is coming to an end. It has been a successful year and fun to watch Keion mature in his basketball skills. His team still has one final game tomorrow but I am confident that they will win!
They have only lost one game this season and it was a very close game.
In the past 4 years Keion has only lost 3 games. The group of boys he has had the opportunity to play with has been rare. I hope he will have just as much fun with his future basketball team even though he may not win all of their games.
Keion was also team captain again this year and is definitely a leader on the court.
I have my hands busy at the games dealing with Emory so I haven't taken as many pictures as I would like but Kylan has recorded several games so that makes me feel a little better.
And here is Keion's BIGGEST fan! She has already learned to yell at the games (can't imagine where she got that from!).
It is going to be hard for Keion to start over with a new group of boys but I know he is up for the challenge. He has been getting up at 4:45 to head to the church gym to work with Kylan. It is painful, for both of them! I am sure the hard work will pay off in the long run though and it will make it all worth it.
One thing is for sure...we are sports lovers around here and I can't think of anything I would rather do than run my kids around to all of their activities and cheer them on!


















1 comment:
Wow, getting up early and going to the gym, that's amazing. I agree, I'm a big sports fan too, and watching your own kids is the best! I hope my boys are like keion, wish we could be around you guys what a great role model:)
Post a Comment