We wanted to end our time here in Michigan like true Michiganders. With that said, we couldn't leave without making a trip to Florida. Everyone in Michigan goes to Florida for spring break and "up north" in the summer.
Now we have accomplished both!
We rented out a house that had its own pool and it was perfect. We would come home every day and go swim. It was nice to have our own place and not be in a pool with everyone else and all of their pee! As I have gotten older I have issues with public pools, I think they are disgusting.
We went to Walt Disney World, Universal Studios and Busch Gardens.
Having Emory with us at the parks turned out to be an advantage for Keion as he was able to ride all the rides twice without having to wait in line again.
I just gathered several pictures from the whole trip and thew them on here.
Too many to go through and decide. Plus I need to go back to digital scrapbook style pages because Blogger format stinks in way of options for posting pics.
If you have the chance you should go to Orlando and visit the parks. Endless amount of things to do.
Kylan and I had just as much fun on the rides as Keion and probably even more. Keion likes HUGE coasters and while we were able to ride a few, he would have gone for even more.
I am happy to report that I went on every roller coaster Keion went on and I didn't get too sick. I have motion sickness in my old age!
We adults must prove to our teenagers that we aren't as lame as they think we are!
![]() |
| We loved visiting the Harry Potter castle and the butterbeer was super yummy. |
![]() |
| I love seeing Keion's face in some of these pictures. You can tell how thrilled he is!! |
![]() |
| You can typically find Keion on the rides because he is always on the front row and sticking his legs out. |
| Myself and the other ladies were loving the ride! Keion is camera posing. |
| Keion continually posing on the rides. I am too scared to even pay attention. |
| The greatest arcade game...EVER! |
If you decide you want to make the trip and want any suggestions let me know. It took months of research and asking others to make a game plan to conquer these parks. In the end I think we did a pretty good job of it.
We won't be going back for a long time. Next time we go Emory will be much older and Keion might have kids of his own...YIKES!
Next adventure before we move, Cedar Point!































2 comments:
How fun! I keep waiting for Keion to pass you up in height, looks like he is getting closer:) Weird to think of him having kids of his own!
Awesome trip!! Party on!
Post a Comment