
Kei had a busy weekend. He had both his football game and another soccer game this weekend. Keeping up on my blog has made me a camera natzi (is that inappropriate to say?) and when I forgot to grab it for Kei's soccer game, I was so tempted to turn around and get it, even though it would have made him late. I wish I would have.
Kei scored the first goal of the game. It was fantastic, of course! His team played great together and did a much better job at finishing on goal. They ended up winning the game 3-0.
Sigh- If only I would have had my camera.



3 comments:
Since I created my blog I don't go anywhere without my camera. I sitll carry around a diaper bag though so I just leave it in there. I have so many pictures of Heber at the park (that is the only place we go besides the grocery store) that I need to weed some of them out. Once you have seen one of him playing in the sandbox you have seen them all....unless you are interested in how stylish he is dressed for the day.
You are so funny:) It is amazing what a blog can do to you! Go KEION! He is such a stud:)
YEAH Keion! Congratulations!!! Bummer about no pictures, but it s easy to imagine such wonderfulness from our star athlete!
Post a Comment