My brother Robert, and his wife Kristi just ran the Pocatello Half Marathon. It was their wild idea to get me to run the half marathon that I will be doing at the end of this month. What am I thinking???They both did well in their race and like a good husband, Robert stayed with Kristi till the end. I wish I had the cheesy picture of them crossing the finish line holding hands! It's ok Robert, we know Kristi made you.
Aren't they a cute couple? I wish I could get Kylan to run with me but that will only happen if there is an indoor marathon on the treadmill. Not going to happen.
I can't stand to run on the treadmill. The only thing more torturous is listening to myself sing. (Oh those poor primary kids!) I'm jealous that their race is over and they no longer have to worry about getting all of their miles in. I'm struggling right now not wanting to do my long runs. I'm pumped that this next weekend is my last 13 miler and I won't have to do a long run until my race. YEAH! For those who have asked, I'm doing the Akron Road Runner September 29th. Ky will be there just long enough to see me run before he takes off for Tulsa (his last out rotation). I'm sure you will be hearing more of this as time closes in on race day and if I'm still alive after...I'll let you know how painful it really is. Anyway, congrats to the bro. and sis in-law. I'll be cursing the two of you on mile 10 of my race!





2 comments:
What a cute little family! I forgot you are the primary chorister, haha:) I bet you have the hang of it now and our singing like a champ! Also I bet the kids love you and have lots of fun and laughs:)
I think you look a lot like your brother--in a very feminine way :)
Post a Comment