It starts showing February 29th. Any of you ladies up for a girls night out? I know for a fact that Dulcey (good friend) is going to go watch it with me. She also enjoys Philippa Gregory as an author and the stories behind the royal family. I love that I can talk to her about it! Anyone else is invited, even if you haven't read the book. I'm giddy with delight just thinking about it!It helps that Natalie Portman, Scarlett Johansson and Eric Bana are playing the lead characters.
It truly can't get any better.
Check out the website for the movie http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/theotherboleyngirl/



3 comments:
I'm game...would you want to go opening night? I know Darin will be more than thrilled to hold together the fort, while I enjoy a night out with the girls!
Hey, I heard there was a lot of soft porn in this movie... Did you look at any of the reviews? I haven't yet - have you? Let me know, so I can check 'em out.
No soft porn. If you have read the book, think twice before seeing it. Just doesn't even compare. I think I would have like it much more had I not read the book.
Post a Comment