Here is Kei's Easter basket, which was easy to find. All he had to do was follow the bunnies trail!
This is his reaction to his basket and all the stuff that was in it. He was pretty spoiled but that's what happens when you are the only child.
Ky had this grand idea to get Kei some Flarp. It was a hit and we couldn't stop laughing. If you don't have some of this, you should get some!
Kei found all the eggs hidden by the Easter Bunny. He said it was too easy so when we did our other egg hunt (golden egg w/money) Kylan hid the eggs extra hard. Sorry no time to post pics now =(
This was the handsome devil himself this morning before church. He hates the picture because he says he looks like he has lazy eye. It will have to do. He got his first adult tie and Ky helped him to tie it. I'm partial to the zip tie and think that all ties, even grown men ties should be the zip kind.



5 comments:
Wow! Keion scored! Practically as good as Christmas with all those gifts and candy! Love the Ty--oops, tie (habit, I guess)! I guess I'll have to learn how to tie ties one of these days.
Keion SCORED for Easter i'd say. Hope you guys have a good break!!
You're hilarious! I love the bunny trail, and love the easter card (Aspen and I were laughing)!!
Good luck on the house hunt, might be a little more tricky than the egg hunt, but I'm sure you guys will find what you're looking for!
Happy Easter and happy house hunting:) Love the tie, it goes well with his "lazy eye" There have to be some sweet benefits to being an only child, I wish that Easter bunny made it over here to Utah-and so does Luke!!
Those dang only child children! I am one too, so I know how that goes. I was pretty spoiled too. He has gotten so handsome and tall. Hope the house hunting went good and you found something you really liked. Let me know!
Post a Comment