Tuesday, March 4, 2008

White Flower Cake Shoppe

There is a little taste of heaven in Beechwood, Ohio. It's called The White Flower Cake Shoppe. I am amazed how people can turn something they are passionate about, into their profession. The two women who started this cake decorating business are genius. The work they do is amazing. I just couldn't help but post a couple of the cakes they have made. You can check out the shoppe site here.





























Can you believe that all these photos are edible cake? Oh so dreamy! I just love the vibrant colors they use and the creativity of the designs. I'm not a huge fan of birthday cakes, I'd rather have pie and ice cream, but if I ever got one of these beauties, I would be plum happy =) !

5 comments:

Jan said...

They are incredible. You should watch the food channel cake competions. They do some over the top stuff.

Heber and his "Deli" aka: Adele said...

Amazing! This might be a must try before we leave OH.

hayley said...

Those are so fun!

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

WOW!!!! I second the cake competitions on HGTV.

Jen A. said...

Thanks for the cake link! It was fun to look at, and I was able to get some ideas for Aspen's "purse" birthday cake I am going to try and attempt to make!