
Reading all 1014 pages of this book was well worth it. It's a sequel to The Pillars of The Earth, but the books can be read in any order. The novel, World Without End, takes place in fourteenth-century England and takes you on a journey into the lives of four children (a thief, a bully, a boy genius and a girl who wants to be a doctor) who witness an unexplained killing.
I'll admit that there were several times during my reading that I became very frustrated that the story wasn't turning out how I wanted it to. In the end, the author did a phenomenal job in making it all work out how it should! I really enjoyed this book and if you have the time (some of you don't have hours to sit down and read, I'm feeling guilty as I type this knowing I sound completely selfish and lazy, but hey, reading is good for you, right?) or can buy the book and take as much time as you want reading it, I strongly suggest it. You won't be disappointed, assuming you know by the brief description that this is your kind of book or you've read other works by the author! Come on, would I ever lead you astray? Ok, you might not want to answer that.
I'm now reading The Virgin's Lover, I'm looking for any suggestions after that, please feel free to share. Karrie Jo, do you like Three Cups of Tea?



4 comments:
You finished!! Yeah! Thanks again for watching, and taking such good care of the kids! What a true friend.
anytime, it gave me a good excuse to stay up late and read!
I enjoyed Three Cups of Tea.
Have you ever read The Girl With The Pearl Earing? I'll have to send a list of books I have really liked.
I know this is a little late... I liked Three Cups of Tea. Towards the middle I got a little bored but it ended up picking up and I really enjoyed the ending. I am actually reading The Pillars of the Earth. I will let you know!
Karrie
Post a Comment