Yes, it always made me feel bad and believe me, I was trying to find him one!
I'm glad that patience paid off for both of us.
Kylan has been the best thing that has happened to us. He really is the best dad in the whole wide world! Keion wants to grow up to be 6'5 just like his dad and thinks his dad is so amazing at basketball that he can't figure out why he didn't play in the NBA. That makes Kylan feel good =)
Father's Day has been very low-key. We are in Idaho now, staying at my parents and trying to catch up on some sleep. Keion did pick out a gift for Kylan that we could bring back in the suitcase. But first he had to read one of Keion's classic cards.
Kylan loves his new tools. He has a lot of tools already but needed some bigger ones for those super, fun, home improvement projects! Those two are just sooooo cute together. I love it.
Here is a pic of my dad. He too is amazing. I don't know many men who would be willing to take on a women with 5 little rug-rats, but he did. I'm so thankful that Heavenly Father, after taking the life of my dad, decided that he would send us another one to raise us and take care of us. We truly have been blessed. Thanks dad for all that you do for me, you are the best!



5 comments:
How did I know you would post even your on vacation! I love it:) What a sweet post too! Keion is such a great kid I am glad you found him an awesome dad. Also about my children being black, I meant from the asphalt. Luke is doing pretty well in the brown department but I would say that Cohen, unfortunately, will only be red and white like his dad. bummer. Have fun:)
Thanks for making me tear up at work!
Keion and Kylan....you have two pretty fantastic men in your life, Danette. Your dad is top notch in my book too. I hope Kylan and Roger had a good day. We wish we could have been there to celebrate with ya. We look forward to your visit this weekend! Loves.....
Talk about make me cry... I'm so glad you two found each other to make such a cute little family!!! Keion is adorable and so easy to love. Everett is still talking about him! love you guys!
So. Is Kylan going to make Keion give him the dollar? Shawn would totally take it. He'd probably give it back later. He likes to mess with our kid's heads.
By the way, that kid of yours is too funny!
Post a Comment