13 years ago
Friday, June 20, 2008
Photos
I just had to post this picture. We had my dad take a couple family pictures for us and Keion and Kylan were both miserable. In fact, they didn't want to take pictures at all but I forced them. This was Keion's natural pose and Kylan just joined in. I was still smiling (half laughing) for the camera like a goofball. We took so many pictures so I'm hoping at least one will turn out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
Love the photo. The facial emotions are precious in the story they tell. And then to think Keion loves to ham it up for a photo moment.
LOVE IT! Man you look gorgeous! I love the colors, lighting, etc. Cute shirt too! Guys will be guys. If you don't get one, crop yourself out and hang it! Glamour shot or something. =) hee hee.
oops, pushed send....if you have so many pictures, an unusual amount, of yourself around the house, then they might feel like they are being watched allllll the time and will smile in a picture. ....ok maybe not. It is nap time. Sorry. You look great. Kudos to your Dad.
This is great! I think you should put this up in your house like Kerri has the grouchy one of their family. It shows that you don't take yourselves too seriously.
This is great! I think you should put this up in your house like Kerri has the grouchy one of their family. It shows that you don't take yourselves too seriously.
Too funny! My boys act the same way whenever it is time for a nice family picture. You guys are so cute!!
You look great. I agree that you should hang it up in the house.
This is great. I asked Heber to tell my mom who Keion was and he said "Keion Olson"
We miss you!!
I love it!! Especially Keion's look. =) And you are gorgeous, as ALWAYS!!!
Post a Comment