I would have loved to have been more festive this week with my outfits but I haven't really dressed up. Today I had red/black/white day and Keion had mix/match at his school. Here are some pics of what we looked like.
Keion looks very thrilled and I didn't get the pic before he took of his shoes...two different ones.
You gotta love these colors. They remind me of my own high school colors...the good ol' Highland Rams!!!
Tomorrow Keion dresses up in the school colors and I wear my school class t-shirt and staff shirt. I'm sure I will have tons of fun photos from the assembly tomorrow plus the parade and many other fun activities. I'll post them all soon.



6 comments:
you look so great!! love the shoes!
You look so cute!!
Hey you hot fashion woman. LOVE the shoes. Maybe if you click your shoes together something magical will happen! :)
Keion looks thrilled you are taking his picture but I bet he thought it was awesome to be mismatched. You look great! Kirsten and I have those red shoes, gotta love 'em!
Cute shoes!!! You always look adorable Danette. -m
As I was looking at your blog, I got the picture of you and Wyatt says " Is that cute or what mom" too funny, I guess he thinks you are pretty cute, and I agree!
Post a Comment