It has been raining non-stop for over two days straight. Keion had his soccer game on Sat. morning and it rained the whole game.
I was going to take some sweet shots of Kei doing his thing on the soccer field but I was so worried about getting my camera wet. I decided against it. Such a bummer because Keion scored two goals with the last being scored with two minutes left and putting his team in the lead. They ended up winning 3-2.
It was awesome. I need to do more video recording to capture these awesome moments and share. We were even more impressed because Keion is typically a weather wimp. He doesn't perform to his best in inclement weather. Not Sat. he played hard and did well.
So far his team is 2-0 in league play.
Sat. evening we went over to Micah and Sara's house to watch the BYU game. Most of you know how torturous this was for us. If that wasn't torture enough, BYU had to destroy UCLA. It was pure misery. We are just grateful our friends aren't as out of control as other BYU fans we know.
In the end I will endure any amount of torture to have Sara cook for us. Dinner was super yummy, as always. She is quite the hostess.
Tonight we were invited to dinner at another friends and I'm so pumped because I haven't had to cook dinner all weekend!!! No dishes either (minus breakfast bowls).
I'm refreshed for a new week. Did any of you do anything fun this week? I hope to have new pics up sometime soon. I know my journaling post can be pretty boring.
13 years ago



8 comments:
First, Congratulations Keion!!! You are AWESOME!!! That is so exciting to win and to add to that, the bonus of kicking in the points. I bet it was fun and fun to watch.
Dinner, BYU game, Dinner, BYU game. What I really think is you are a closet BYU fan using dinner as a good reason to HAVE to watch. The first part of the game was quite fun to watch. I like football best when there are lots of touchdowns and points. I was excited that the Colts won as well, barely though. And did you see the Raider/Bronco end? I don't understand how they go for soooooo many minutes with nothing happening in football and then pull out a win in the end.
Have a great week, and keep posting. I don't think it is boring.
Oh my gosh!! Is it ever gonna stop raining!! We had plans to go to the zoo on Saturday but those were washed out. Wow you must have been drenched after the soccer game!!
Way to go Keion, you are such a stud. I hope my boys are just as talented as you!
Go Cougars! wahooo:) hehe, I just had to put that in there. It was the highlight of my weekend (will was on call) and I only got to listen to it. I wish I could have see it. Especially after they got disrespected on their win over Washington, as if they didn't block the stinking extra point.
Anyways, I like how you put everyone in time zones, pretty creative:) I think I just better get used to being at the bottom of lists now that I am a vanbeever. Saving the best for last:)
Your posts are never boring! I look forward to them!
Your posts are always entertaining, so keep posting away! I missed the BYU game, but Ryan caught it. He doesn't care for them either way, so not such a painful thing at this house. But if the Steelers were to lose, I am sure Ryan would be bleeding from somewhere.
Your posts are always entertaining, so keep posting away! I missed the BYU game, but Ryan caught it. He doesn't care for them either way, so not such a painful thing at this house. But if the Steelers were to lose, I am sure Ryan would be bleeding from somewhere.
Keion sounds very athletic! Hmmm... I wonder where he gets that from! Shaun and I never watch football but I never miss out on a chance to make fun of die hard BYU fans! Sometimes it's just too much for me! But who can pass up free food?
hey girl - thanks for the comment on my blog a while ago. you are welcome to check it out any time. i enjoyed looking at yours. i love how into sports you guys are - keion is so talented . . . soccer, golf, basketball. i hope our boys will do the same. jay just started soccer. we'll see how well a bunch of 5 year olds can play!! anyway, hope residency is going well.
Post a Comment