Saturday, October 18, 2008

A Little Spice

We now have some color to our house. I couldn't find the before pictures (with the shutters) to show you what they looked like before we painted (or should I say the painter we hired). In all reality they looked pretty much like the pictures one post down. They blended right into the house and there was no contrast. We opted for black, as our outside light are all black fixtures. We are also converting our mailbox over to black. (ok, I just pasted this picture from the post below, it makes it much easier to see the difference when the pictures are next to each other)
What do you think? Did we make the right decision? At least it isn't so bland anymore. It's amazing what a little bit of paint can do for your house, inside and out.

6 comments:

Judaloo said...

The black looks amazing! I totally love it!

Kirsten said...

Looks great! Good choice!

Laura said...

oh i love it!!! it looks really really good.

MadMama said...

I really like the shutters in black. It looks very nice! Good choice!

Maren said...

I like the black paint job and I noticed that you painted the door frame black too. It looks good like that. Good choice. :) I also love your bright red bush. It is beautiful. -M

Jen said...

It looks great. I especially love the spider webs. : )