


He had a couple weeks of Home Economics and he made this cheerful pillow! My favorite part are the eyebrows. You can't tell very well in this picture but they are a little off. Reminds me of different people who "paint" their eyebrows on and just don't get it quite right! I love it.
I also came home from shopping yesterday and found this hanging from the kitchen cupboard.What would be so exciting that one would want to count down the days?
No, it's not how many days are left in school, but how many days Kylan has left on "house call". Once this is gone, he will never have to sleep at the hospital again...ever!





5 comments:
I love the pillow and the chain. That is pretty sweet that he doesn't have to sleep at the hospital ever again. What a sweet residency!!
Hooray for no more house call....that is my favorite part about Ben's residency.
I also love the pillow...Keion may have just figured out his calling in life!
I agree with Keion..."ghetto, weird and tacky".
LOVE both. Oh the chain....too bad it doesn't go down every day. Jonathan has 14ish left??! Aren't they both on Surgery? We need to get together for some ghetto, weird tacky fun!! Oh we can't wait til the house call is over!!!!
Darn about the soccer game, but who cares when you can sew a pillow. Loved the eyebrow statement.
Good luck on your marathon!! I don't know that everyone can run... It would be embarassing if I started running. I run like a duck, and...everyone knows everyone in our little world, I'd have to see everyone and wave.
HOW ABOUT..."The Top of Utah" marathon. I think that's what it's called. I heard it's a killer.
Have a great day.
Sandra
Post a Comment