Friday, July 10, 2009

Bored Again.

A bunch of girls got together today and took our kids
to the park to play. I made Keion and two of his friends
come along with me. I just like to go and visit while
the rest of them chase their little ones around. It's nice
having older children that can go off and play on their
own and for the most part, I don't have to watch them!
Once we came back home it wasn't long until I was bored again.
I really wish I could just go spend money, I know I wouldn't
be bored long if I could do that!
That's not going to happen so I started organizing some photos
and realized I never posted these from my trip.
How could I ever forget Uncle J and his motorcycle??
My little brother Jared is the best. He has some disabilities but
that doesn't stop him from doing the things he loves. I just
had to take some pictures of him riding his motorcycle/scooter
around the house and cul-de-sac. He won't be able to get a
drivers liscence but this is the next best thing! I was lovin'
every minute of it!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
We had decided to take a trip to the Shoshone Falls.
Keion grabbed his grandma's hat and put it on. He called it
something funny but now I can't remember. I guess that is why
you post things right away and not weeks later.
Photobucket Keion & Kalli posing at the falls.

Photobucket Look who we ran into- our little buddy from Michigan, Issac!

Photobucket The falls were amazing with all the water going over them. They don't always look this
good so I'm happy we saw them again while they were full.

Photobucket

Photobucket This has been my typical summer look this year. Hair in a ponytail with little mantainance.
I've been growing out my bangs (had them too long, time for something new) and I haven't
got my hair cut in so long that until I do, I just pull it up. Slacker.

Photobucket Can you guess which one is Keion's grandma? (hint: look for the women with a HUGE hat to give her shade) Love your hat, mom. We should all be as cancer cautious as you are.

Photobucket

Photobucket
That's all folks!

3 comments:

hayley said...

I am so diggin' Uncle J:) What a card!

Kristi said...

The falls do look amazing. There are so many beautiful sites close by that we take for granted. Thanks for sharing.

Dixon's said...

You are always doing the funest stuff. To bad we don't live closer! :)

When is tha Akron Half? You are more then welcome to stay with us. Gage is trying to get me to run one. Will see....