Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sagebrush Cantina

Keion is going to be heading to scout camp for a week so we decided
to go out to dinner as a family before he left.
We hit a fun Mexican spot in Fenton called Sagebrush Cantina.
It did not disappoint.
Trying to be healthy, I ordered a SINGLE wet burrito.
This is what I got!!!


Really? This is what you get with a single? I would sure hate to
see the double!
Kylan took this picture with his phone because there is no way
I could describe how ENORMOUS this burrito was and no way
anyone would believe me. The fork was added to show that the plate
wasn't miniature to make the burrito look bigger, it really was that
big.
No, I didn't finish it but they should have a prize for anyone who can.
It made for some really good leftovers...for all 3 of us!
(if you live in the area or come to the area, you've gotta try this place)

5 comments:

valerie said...

Wow!!! That's one big burrito!!!

Tobey said...

I'm in..... the race AND the burrito! I am serious, lets have a girls night THERE!

hayley said...

I could eat it if that was chile verde on top not red sauce. No doubt. I love Mexican. There is a really good CHEAP mexican place downtown here but its kind of far to hit as often as I would like.

Small House said...

WOW...I'm so behind blogging!! You've done a ton! A marathon...how cool is that. 4th of July, family, friends, basement, and a very large buritto! Looks like you are having a great summer.
Sandra

Burrups said...

Hey Danette! I went through Heritage Makers for my book. The quality is awesome! You want to buy the membership when it is on sale because they can be pretty pricy. I bought 2 12x12 book credits when they were on a special so that also helps. If you sign up for the free membership a consultant should contact you and can give you more info. Last year I did a book from blurb.com I liked it too but it is more simple. Let me know if you have any more questions.