The other day Keion attended a meeting about scout camp.
He will be going to camp for a week this next week.
The leaders were talking about the tent the boys would
be sleeping in and trying to decide which one they
would take. Keion piped up and said, "why don't we rent
an RV?"
He was serious.
Wouldn't that be something. An RV at scout camp, sorta
defeats the purpose of learning to survive in the wild!
I think next week is going to be a long one for all of us.
13 years ago



4 comments:
KEION!!! That is exactly why I love that kid. Why tent it if you don't have to. The only thing I learned in my winter survival class is, I would rather die than have to sleep outside in a snow cave EVER again!!! I am with you KEI, bring on the RV.
Keion, you've changed! Camping is definitely not camping in an RV. Buck up little buddy! The tent is the way to go!
Mikkel
My YW leaders tried to convince us to go to a condo in Park City for Girls Camp. We vetoed, went to Bear Lake, and the leaders did stay in an RV :)
I am laughing. Oh, how I needed a laugh. Thanks, Keion.
Post a Comment