Friday, July 24, 2009

Text Conversation

Kylan went up to scout camp last night. While he was there Keion got
a hold of his phone and texted me.
I was trying to be positive and not give him any reason to want to
come home.
This is how it went..

Keion: Come get me I will die out here I know it please!!!!!!

Me: You can do it! Hang in there and we will see you soon.

Keion: I feel like I'm going to throw up.

Me: No you don't! Have fun while dad is there. See ya soon.

Keion: I miss you so much. Nobody likes me and I'm always stuck with____
and at the end of the night I'm lonely also _____ & _____ even didn't
want to wait for me so I had to walk back in the middle of the night.
All by myself.

Me: Just do your own thing and don't worry about anything else. Please be tough.

Keion: I have to empty my bowels and I need a real toilet not A hole in the ground.

Me: Ha ha ha!

That was our texting conversation. I guess he really hasn't gone to the bathroom (#2) since he has been there and he is a regular kid. I'm not surprised because he won't even go in public bathrooms, he will die holding it until we can get him home.
Poor kid.
I can't wait to hear all of the stories when he gets home. One more day, I hope we can all make
it.

10 comments:

Burrups said...

Poor Keion. That makes me sad for him. I am not super excited to send Bo to Scout camp in a couple of weeks. Good thing Keion is tough and the week is almost over.

Ashley said...

Keion, I feel ya! I have the hardest time going to the bathroom when I travel and it always makes me feel so sick. At graduation, Justin's mom was lecturing me on the finer points of why the body must get rid of waste. Yeah, I get it. I just want my own place!

Anonymous said...

That is the funniest thing I have ever heard! But I feel for the kid because I'm the same way with bathrooms. It's a rough vacation when that happens! Keion always has fun camping with us though. Weird...
Mikkel

hayley said...

All too familiar, I hope he doesn't get too sick. I lost that ability of choosing. It's a good thing he doesn't have to give birth to a 9 pound baby:)

Kristi said...

I must admit....I didn't like those texts! I was a super home sick kid. It isn't fun! I am feeling my little nephew's pain! Wish I was there....this aunt would go up there and get him. I'm not the parent. I don't have to be strong and teach him lessons. Next year, Ke.......text me! Oh, ya I don't have that option on my phone. Dang it. Text Uncle Bob. I'll get the message! Loves.....

Laura said...

oh my word. that was so dang funny to read. i know what he is going through. i went through that at girls camp and i remember the days! you end up making it somehow - and it makes home that much better when you get there.

i am sure he is loving being home!! all back to normal.

Mandi said...

That is hysterical! Poor Keion! I honestly feel for him! Way to be an encouraging mom! I can't wait to here how it all went!

Andrea said...

Oh man...I totally feel for him because I got that way every time I went to summer camp. However, one day he'll look back, laugh and have fun memories.

Jan said...

Oh my gosh!!! My eyes are all teary. Kylan should have taken him home. Okay, I am a sap for home sick kids. It is so real and it HURTS!!!! I am so thankful he didn't die. That would have been serious.

By the smell of outhouses in campsites, there are way too many people that have no problem with #2.

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

OH man. That was SO sweet and So funny. Poor guy....ditto on the bathroom.....ew.. You are such an awesome mom.....He is such a good boy....he loves you. Cute conversation.