Wednesday, July 1, 2009

XBOX 360

I want to tell you about a super fun game we played while at my mom's house.
First I need to finish off just two pictures from the birthday party. It was the first time is years, well over 10 that ALL of my family has been together.
I guess it is pretty difficult when there are 13 of you!!
Here is a picture of all the sisters.
You almost can't tell we are related with all the different hair colors we have. We are like a crayola box!
Photobucket
In this picture we are missing one brother. He hadn't made it yet but we had to get a picture before my other brother had to leave.
We have a blended family of a his, hers and ours. But, in our family we don't say half or step, we are all just brothers and sisters.
Photobucket
Ok. on to the fun stuff.
My lil sis Kristen brought a game over to my parents house and we had a blast playing.
It was called You're in the Movies. (I think)
You can pick it up from Target for only $19.99! What a steal.
The object to the game is that you go against other people acting out different things that the game tells you to.
In the end it takes all the motions that you did and puts them in a movie. Super funny. You gotta check it out. Tons of fun to play with groups.
Let me know if you get it and what you think.
Here are a couple pics from when we played. Check out the people in the background. It's hard not to mimic what the player is doing!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Kristi said...

That game looks hilarious. Hey, whose the guy third from the right in the family photo? He's HOT! Can you hook me up?!

karrie jo Winder said...

Aaron hasn't opened his game YET!!! He promised me we could play it this weekend. Believe me I am keeping him to it. I forgot how much fun it was.

Small House said...

HOW FUN! I'm half tempted to get an X Box now.
Have a good day.
Sandra