Saturday, October 3, 2009

MSU vs U of M

Today is a big day for Michigan football.
It's the big rival between Michigan State and the University of Michigan.
Quite honestly, I could care less who wins.
My fellow teachers at school, well let's just say they are EXTREME!
Our principal had this blow up Sparty in her office.
Look at all the fun the other teachers who are Michigan fans, did with Sparty.

Sparty was covered with a giant Michigan egg.Then Sparty was kidnapped and taken all over the school.
He was adorned with a new wardrobe.
At one point, Sparty was feeling a little deflated.

By the end of the day, there was a reward for the return of Sparty.
Free pass from attending a teachers meeting after school.
Spary never surfaced...
These people are hard core. If I would have known where Sparty was I would
have kidnapped him back and taken that free afternoon.
It is fun for the people of Michigan to have good teams to cheer for.
But guess what? No matter how good these two teams are, the aren't ranked as high
as those Boise State Broncos!
I hope they keep winning, I'll be going to a bowl game for sure. After heading to the Final Four
last year, I know any big game is worth it, especially if it is a team you love and follow.
I just love football.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Poor Sparty! I am sorry he was the culprit of all their rivalry anger! ha, ha

Boise in a bowl game? We'll be joining ya. After attending the Fiesta bowl, we don't miss em!

The four of us at a bowl game?

PARTY- FO SHO! Oh, and definitely rowdy too!

Loves.....

Allery said...

Yeah, Michigan school fans are outta control!! The school finally suceeded in brainwashing my boys into thinking they were fans of one of the schools. I sent Gabby to school decked out in Purdue friday, since she doesn't have mind of her own yet! :)

Ashley said...

Seriously, people here are crazy! I don't really care either way (YET), but it is fun to be surrounded by it. I love the Sparty at school, so funny.