The weekend flew by and I never had a chance to post like I wanted to.
Hopefully I will get more posts done during the week.
Keion had another great soccer game. His team is still undefeated.
Wish we could say the same for his football team. They are 0-2.
He has a bye this week so they will have to wait until next week to redeem themselves.

I've finally had enough of teaching seminary out of the living room. The basement isn't quite finished but I'm bootin' them down there anyway. It is better than last year and we seemed to survive. I will finally have the main floor back in order and can put up my Fall/Halloween decorations.
Keion is still trying to figure out what he is going to be for Halloween. It is his last year trick or treating. Last year was going to be the last but we decided he could go one more. Any ideas for a fun costume??



5 comments:
He is so handsome. How did he get such perfectly, straight, white teeth? Lucky man! Keion's costumes are always the best! You guys are so creative. I can't wait to see what you come up with this year. I wish I had an idea to share. I am so bad at coming up with costume ideas......sorry!
Keion, you look so grown up and handsome!! I am sure you will come up with something unique for a costume. Somehow I missed that you have been teaching out of your living room!! Crazy, but I guess it's nice not to have to drive anywhere. Any new cool decorations?
What do you mean it's Keion's last year of Trick or Treating?!! That's the only way I got any candy last year...he and I are going to hit GB hard next year and you can't stop us!!
For realz? I trick or treated when I was pregnant with Kaiden!! And people thought I was a kid!! Mwaaa aaaa aaa!!! Let him trick or treat forever!! :) lol
I miss my precious little baby! He is so dang cute! I bet the ladies love him. I have the best Halloween costume idea ever for him... Beetlejuice! I loved that costume. I got everything I needed from the DI. It was great and I won 1st place in the costume contest. Think about it...
Mikkel
Post a Comment