I guess I should have posted something before now, sorry. The surgery was fine and recovery was even better.
No dry heaving after, which made all the difference in the world. I didn't have as heavy dose of narcotics as I have had in the past so I wasn't sick at all after. That didn't stop me from sleeping all night though!
I had a cold knife conization to remove high level, abnormal cells.
There was a small section that did not come back with clear margins so in 3 months I go back in for another exam and if it is positive for the pre-cancerous cells, I have to look into having a partial hysterectomy.
Let's hope that doesn't happen.
All is well and I've started back running.
The seminary kids have been leaving me little notes pre-and post surgery. I secretly think they like when I have surgery because they usually get a day off out of it!!
We also had Homecoming a couple weeks ago.It was the day after surgery but I was feeling good so went to the parade and the game.
I paid for it the next day.
This ferris wheel type thingy-not sure what it is called, was so cool. I wanted to have a ride.
Second row, 4 in, is one of my seminary students.
#58 is one of the students in our class at school. The football team is undefeated with one game left in the regular season. Yeah!

We are just getting ready to go to Keion's soccer game. He has 2 this weekend. One against a team that is ranked 7 in the nation...not sure where the ranking comes from but it is legit. Wouldn't that be awesome if we beat them?
One little bit of grief, Keion might not be able to be thing 1 and thing 2, he can't talk any of his friends into doing it, what dead beats.
I might have to fall back on something else.
To be continued...



9 comments:
lame...yes! just be thing 2 with him! come on! how's your book? walk two moons is a fav. of mine!
Glad you're doing OK!! Hope you feel 100% super quick. =) If we still lived near each other I'd be over with dinner and goodies every night! =)
No, don't listen to Kristi! That would be lame to dress up with Keion at his age. He'd be better off asking if anyone has seen his friend, Thing 1!
Mikkel
We are all hoping everything with the surgery went well and that it will be good news at the next exam...glad you're ok!!!!
Sorry you had to have surgery! YUCK! Glad you are doing well though.
Good luck with the Halloween costume. Unfortuneatley we haven't had to worry about that for a few years. ENJOY!
Sandra
so sory to hear of these health issues. Glad surgury went well. Hope tests come back good. Take care!
Glad that you have recovered from surgery. Be glad that you moved, Jackson has barely scored any points this year, but on the bright side they should finish with a perfect record, 0-10! The soccer teams did well though. Miss you guys. Suzie
I had know idea! I need to do better at checking blogs! I am glad you are doing better. You are such a strong amazing girl! I will keep you in my prayers!
I didn't know you were having surgery, but I am so glad it went fine and that the recovery was good! Hoping for the best for you:)
Post a Comment