
Usually on Christmas Eve, Keion opens one present, pajamas. This year we couldn't find the footsie pj's Keion wanted and decided not to get him any at all since he just recently got a new pair of pj pants. We told him he could open a family exchange gift instead. We dropped the ball because he was expecting pj's.
I was worried. Extremely.
But, on Christmas morning when he came down the stairs and looked in on his stocking and all the presents waiting for him.
All was good in the world again.





I thought I would break up the pictures. There are so many that I don't want to overload on one post.
Christmas was wonderful and we had a great break. I can't believe it is almost a new year. Where does the time go?
I also wanted to thank all of you for your wonderful Christmas cards and pictures. We loved everyone of them.



No comments:
Post a Comment